Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
Think of the Jidai Matsuri Festival ② Looking back at Kyoto's 1000 years in "Jidai Fuzoku Gyoretsu (Historic Pageant)"
Think of the Jidai Matsuri Festival ① Let's go to "Kyoto Jidai Matsuri Kan - toni-toni"
The woodworker chairs are assembled at Ryosokuin! The hands-on exhibition "Sitting and Feel Wooden Chair Exhibition"
IT'LL START SOON! "Kyoto International Film Festival 2019" full of art and events
Enjoy the long autumn nights ② Enchanted by the soft light of Andon (paper-covered lanterns)
Look, buy and taste the autumn leaves in Kyoto ① Jo-Namagashi of "Nijo Wakasaya Teramachi"
A unique Kyoto alley ② Strolling around "Yanagi-koji" where unique shops gather
A unique Kyoto alley ① Kyoto's shortest shopping street "Kayu-koji"
Let's go to the Hagi Festival of Nashinoki Shrine, a famous place of Hagi
A treasure trove of difficult kanji station names that even Japanese can't read! How about going to Arashiyama by a retro Randen?