Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Kyo koma(tops) making experience
- Gold leaf stamping experience
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
Thinking of Santetsu Street
Carp streamers announcing the arrival of early summer
Keage's azaleas are in full bloom!
Ota-jinja Shrine is famous for Kakitsubata
The father of Japanese aircraft and "Hiko-jinja Shrine"
Sake and Cats and Umenomiya-taisha Shrine
Matsunoo-taisha Shrine is famous for Yamabuki
Iwashimizu Hachiman-gu Shrine and Shokado
Iwashimizu Hachiman-gu Shrine and Otokoyama Observatory
Iwashimizu Hachiman-gu Shrine and Edison Memorial