Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Kyo koma(tops) making experience
- Gold leaf stamping experience
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
"Nishi Hongan-ji Oto-Butai" will be on air on Sunday, October 24!
Autumn 2021 Exhibition 'Autumn pictures and Bridal Furnishings Exhibition'
Autumn Cherry Blossoms and Shrines in Kyoto Gyoen
The Public bathhouse "Kyogoku-Yu" and weekend ducks
The Public bathhouse "Ginza-Yu" and Glasses
"Autumn Night Open" just for two days at Kyoto City Zoo
Kyoto Botanical Garden "Kinoko Bunko"
The park which remains of the Great Buddha Hall
"Kyoto Ongaku Hakurankai 2021" will be held online on Saturday, October 2.
Japan's Oldest Maneki-neko (beckoning cat) Legend