Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Kyo koma(tops) making experience
- Gold leaf stamping experience
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
"Kabuki-dango" is a dumpling that I want to enjoy in Shiwasu (December) in Kyoto
Have a hot pot dish in Kyoto in winter ① Enjoy "Salted Welsh onion Lemon Pot dish" in a hidden place with a view of Kamogawa River
A little-known spot with a view of the streets of Kyoto ② Enjoy the change of seasons from the retro Ferris wheel at Kyoto City Zoo
A little-known spot with a view of the streets of Kyoto ① Enjoy the night view with "Kyoto Station building air route"!
Look, buy and taste the autumn leaves in Kyoto ③ Go to "Yoshida Sanso Cafe Shinkokan" where you can enjoy the autumn leaves view
Have a tea time with plenty of Apples at "Pomme" along "Tesugaku no michi (The Philosopher's Path)"
Wanting to walk in the autumn when you are lost in thought "Tetsugaku no michi (The Philosopher's Path)"
Information on autumn leaves in Kyoto ② Walk the "Tetsugaku no michi (The Philosopher's Path)", to go out for a Special Release of "Wachuan"
Information on autumn leaves in Kyoto ① Kyoto's most popular Kiyomizu-dera Temple
Take a walk in Kyoto with autumn scenery from the famous autumn leaves to the little-known places