Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Kyo koma(tops) making experience
- Gold leaf stamping experience
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
Kyoto Dyed in Cherry Blossom Color⑥The cherry blossoms, which have been in bloom for half a year, were in full bloom
Kyoto Dyed in Cherry Blossom Color⑤"Sakuramatsu" which is one of the Seven Wonders of Kyoto Gyoen
Kyoto Dyed in Cherry Blossom Color④Take a shower with beautiful weeping cherry trees
Kyoto Dyed in Cherry Blossom Color③"Konoe Residence Site" in Kyoto Gyoen
Kyoto Dyed in Cherry Blossom Color②"Honmanji Temple" related to the Konoe family
Kyoto Dyed in Cherry Blossom Color①Signals the Cherry Blossom Season at Hirano-jinja Shrine "Sakigake"
A sweets to ward off evil, which was established right after the Onin War "Mizuta Gyokuundo"
Early blooming cherry blossoms in Kyoto⑥Cherry Blossom Line in a Retro School Building "Kyu Seitoku Junior High School"
Early blooming cherry blossoms in Kyoto⑤Cherry trees related to the lord of Tokushima Domain bloom "Shojoke-in Temple" and "Toyokuni-jinja Shrine"
Early blooming cherry blossoms in Kyoto④Little-known sakura spot "Hyakumanben Chionji Temple