Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Kyo koma(tops) making experience
- Gold leaf stamping experience
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
"Good Nature Smile Festival" filled with the thoughts of the producers
"eXcafe breakfast" in collaboration with "Kyoto Neko Neko"
Kyoto City Kyocera Museum of Art holds a one-night cultural event, "Night with Art 2020"
How about going to "TOEI KYOTO STUDIO PARK" with your children this September?
Enjoy Kamogawa Noryo Bed and Takeout "Tokasaikan Main Store"
New Coronavirus Infection Control and Support Project by DMO KYOTO
"Choyo no Sekku" decorated with chrysanthemums
WHO KNOWS!? Limited Third Place Ebisugawa-dori Street "Salone Ebisugawa"
Mitarashi Dango from Kamo Mitarashi Chaya (Tea House)
Traditional schools in Kyoto "Ohki High School"