Minami-za will reopen on November 1, after undergoing seismic retrofitting. Along with this extensive renewal, night illumination will be carried out as well. Minami-za looks fantastic when it emerges in the night, your heart will feel at ease when you look up. "Wow, Minami-za has returned to Kyoto", I though, unable to take my eyes off it. This year, the Kichirei Kaomise Kogyo performance will also be held for two months starting from November. We are looking forward to seeing that.
"Minami-za" to make an impressive come back to Kyoto!
- Kyo koma(tops) making experience
- Gold leaf stamping experience
- Tsuchi Twist Experience
- Japanese candle painting experience
- Hands-on braiding experience
- Making woodblock postcards
- Mini Japanese umbrella crafting experience
- Kyoto fan painting experience
- Denim Kyo-Yuzen-Zome Experience
- One-Day Kadou (Flower Arrangement) Experience
- Cherry Blossom Tsumami Zaiku Workshop
- Making your very own tegaki cherry blossom yuzen
- Experiencing handmade Kyoto-style confectionery
- Tegaki (hand-painted) Yuzen Experience
- Kyo Zogan Making Experience
- Scented sachet crafting experience, delivered by our craftsmen.
- Hanayui(flower head dress)Photo Plan
- KYOYAKI・KIYOMIZUYAKI Kochi painting
- Tote bag dyeing
- Tsumamizaiku [Pinching-craft] flower box making
- Mizuhiki-zaiku's flower card
- Making original mini lanterns
- Experience carving wooden covers of the stamp book
Best to visit in January! "Miyako Shichifukujin Meguri"
To "Otoyo jinja Shrine" to see rare "Koma Nezumi (Mouse)"
Ekiden is popular in Kyoto, the birthplace of Ekiden!
A seasonal tradition of Kyoto in the New Year "Gion no Ebessan"
New Year's visit to "Shimogamo-jinja Shrine"
New Year's Eve in Kyoto. Where do you ring the New Year's Eve bell?
Let's find a book to read during the year-end and New Year holidays at "used book market in winter" of "Keibunsha Ichijojiten"
A Jizo will walk and come to grant my wish!?
At New Year's Eve, I want to enjoy "Nishin soba (Herring Buckwheat Noodles)" at "Kakutani Rouho"
To a mystical church Christmas service