1．Use of the Site
- The Site can be used free of charge. Provided, however, that the User will prepare, at his or her own liability and expense, the things that are necessary for use, such as equipment, software, and means of communication. The Company will not be involved in any way and will not bear any liability for the User's use environment.
- The Company may post advertisements on the Site.
- The Company can suspend or interrupt provision of all or a portion of the Site without notifying the User.
2．Purposes of use
- The provision of the Site by the Company is limited to personal use. Except in cases in which the Company's prior consent has been obtained, use of all or a portion of the Site for commercial purposes or for similar purposes is prohibited
When using the Site, the User may not undertake actions that fall under any of the items below.
- Actions that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company by duplicating, editing, reprinting, broadcasting, distributing, sending, altering, translating, or adapting all or a portion of the Site without obtaining the Company's prior consent
- Actions that violate a law, ordinance, or the Terms
- Actions of fraudulently accessing the Site and falsifying all or a portion of the Site
- Actions of sending a computer virus or other harmful program
- Actions of placing an excessive burden on the Site's server
- Actions that go against public order and morals
- All actions that damage the Site's honor or reputation or hinder its operation
- Other actions that the Company recognizes as inappropriate
4．The Company's exemption from liability
- An application for the experience plan introduced on the Site will be an agreement between the User and the company to which a link is made.
- The Company will not bear any liability for any damage (including direct or indirect damage, damage incurred due to special circumstances, irrespective of whether or not the damage were foreseen by the Company, and lost profits) incurred by the User due to use of the Site.
- The Company will not bear liability for any damage (including direct or indirect damage, damage incurred due to special circumstances, irrespective of whether or not the damage were foreseen by the Company, and lost profits) incurred by the User due to a suspension or an interruption of provision of all or a portion of the Site.
- The Company does not guarantee the appropriateness, reliability, usefulness, or concurrence of information provided by the Site, and does not guarantee that it otherwise suits a specific purpose of the User.
- The Company will not bear any liability for disputes that arise between the User and a company to which a link is made on the Site concerning an agreement concluded with the company to which the link is made.
5．Changes in the Terms
- The Company can change the Terms without obtaining the User's prior consent, and the User will agree to this in advance.
- In the event that the Terms have been changed, the Company will notify the User by displaying the changed Terms on an appropriate screen on the Site, and they will become valid at the time of that notification. In the event that the User does not agree to a change in the Terms, he or she will not be able to use the Site after the relevant change.
- In the event that the User continues to use the Site even after a change in the Terms, it will be deemed that the User agreed to the change in the Terms.
Date of last update: Nov 01, 2018